ELECTRIC SUPPLY EXPLODES AT Michelin-starred restaurant

national

ELECTRIC SUPPLY EXPLODES AT Michelin-starred restaurant

A Michelin-starred British restaurant has been destroyed by a fire caused by a bad electrics socket. Firefighters were called to Hornby Plantation, Barnsley, in South Yorkshire at 8pm Thursday, and at first they thought…

Flu prevention: RISE in C diff infections prompts NHS warning

latest

Flu prevention: RISE in C diff infections prompts NHS warning

Image copyright Getty Images Image caption Flu vaccines are available in the UK A surge in the number of children under-16 being diagnosed with respiratory illness is prompting NHS England to alert healthcare providers…